To Our Incredible Clients,
We are elated to announce our ability to re-open post COVID-19 “stay at home order”! It has been a long and difficult 10 weeks for our clients, for staff and each of us as a stress relief family. We are excited to have you back in our float rooms and on our massage table helping you let go of all of the stress to help you feel greater resilience and deep relaxation once again!
That being said, we do have some protocols in place to ensure everyone’s health and safety as we enter this phase of “new normal” both here and in the world.
Protocol Will Be As Follows For Clients :
- A waiver will be emailed to clients to confirm that they are COVID-19 symptom free
- All clients & staff are required to wear masks for their duration in the center except when in their own private float room
- Temperatures will be checked at the door by a staff member
- Everyone entering the office will be asked to remove their shoes. Comfortable sandals will be provided and sterilized after each use
- Hand sanitizer and hand washing stations will be provided throughout the office
- When waiting for your appointment, if you arrive early and we are not yet ready to take you, you may check in with the desk and either wait outside or wait in your vehicle and a staff member will come get you. Feel free to call us upon arriving at 847-412-0922. This will minimize the amount of people in the waiting area & contact between clients
- When waiting to check-out at the desk, stand at the designated marked spot to remain proper distance from the person in front of you
Protocol For the Center & Staff:
- There will be no communal areas accessed for the foreseeable future; i.e. (no beverages served, no magazines, no sitting on sofa or chairs in waiting area)
- We will be spacing floats and massages with adequate time for cleaning and disinfecting
- Float rooms and massage room will be sanitized in between each client
- All staff will wear masks
- All staff will undergo temperature checks daily and will be required to stay home if showing ANY symptoms
We know that these protocols are a lot to process but we are following CDC and federal regulation guidelines to ensure everyone’s health and safety and keep our doors open!
We appreciate your cooperation, support and patience during these unprecedented times.
Thank you all and see you soon!
The Chicago Stress Relief Center, Inc.