Lavela WS 1265 – Lavender Oil Softgels (Silexan Brand)
A patient’s ability to respond to occasional anxiety has the potential to interfere with the enjoyment of life and even the ability to perform ordinary daily activities. In addition to lifestyle and behavioral modifications, supplementation can also play a role in supporting a balanced mood.
Lavela WS 1265 is an exclusive lavender (Lavandula angustifolia) essential oil, known as Silexan. Indicated for occasional anxiety, Lavela WS 1265 has been shown to promote relaxation and calm nervousness, as demonstrated in controlled trials published in peer-reviewed medical journals.*1-3
Lavela WS 1265
- Offers relief without the side effects commonly seen in other options.
- Is non-habit-forming and well-tolerated.
- Has been shown in clinical trials to compare favorably to conventional options for occasional anxiety.*1,4
1. Kasper S, Gastpar M, Müller WE, et al. Int Clin Psychopharmacol 2010 Sep;25(5):277-87.
2. Woelk H, Schälfke S. Phytomedicine 2010;17:94–99.
3. Kasper S, Gastpar M, Müller WE, et al. Int J Neuropsychopharmacol. 2014 Jun;17(6):859-69.
4. Hidalgo RB, Tupler LA, Davidson JR. J Psychopharmacol 2007;21:864 72.