Enhances serotonin synthesis for emotional well-being and restful sleep.
The essential amino acid l-tryptophan is a serotonin precursor. Research indicates that l-tryptophan supplementation may support emotional well-being and restful sleep. In a double blind placebo-controlled study, l-tryptophan supported healthy emotional processing and promoted positive outlook in women. In a separate study, it supported healthy mood and lessened occasional irritability during the menstrual cycle. l- Tryptophan also supports healthy sleep quality, onset and duration. Additional research suggests that tryptophan may promote relaxation and help control occasional cravings. Niacinamide and vitamin B6 provide enhanced support as important cofactors involved in the metabolism of l-tryptophan.
- The RESET for your Gut Ecology – taking it back to its endogenous state.
- Cleanses the intestines by retraining the muscles of your intestinal tract to work together – not a plumbing type fix.
- Changes the pH of the intestines making it conducive to the growth of beneficial bacteria.
- Retrains the system of elimination to work on its own.
- Protects the gut from opportunistic pathogens and directly suppresses the growth of unwanted bacteria.
- A complete support for the proliferation of gut “probiotics.” This will return the gut bio-diversity to its necessary and natural state.
- Offers all the “expected” benefits of fiber supplements (i.e. relieve constipation, bloating, cramping, reduction in cholesterol, reduce IBS symptoms, proliferate good bacteria, weight-loss, etc.).